1. Introduction Ion exchange chromatography, gel filtration chromatography and affinity chromatography are the three classical
IP is a method developed by utilizing the specific binding of antigen proteins and antibodies
One, Introduction to immunization group Immunohic tissue chemistry, also known as immunocyte chemistry, refers to
Polypeptides are compounds composed of complex molecules, each sequence having its own unique chemical and
Flow Cytometry (FCM) is a technique for rapid quantitative analysis and sorting of cells or
Tandem mass spectrometry refers to mass spectrometry methods that use mass spectrometry for mass separation.
BET inhibitors are a class of drugs that reversibly bind the bromodomains of Bromodomain and
Metabolomics is the large-scale study of small molecules (often called metabolites) in cells, biological fluids,
1. Specificity It must be demonstrated that the substance measured is the expected analyte and
1. Dosage selection In vivo pharmacokinetic studies in animals should set at least three dose
1. Pharmacogenomics Why do different patients have different therapeutic effects after taking the same drug?
1. What is the R&D process of in vitro diagnostic reagents? In recent years, the